IBG 0.00% 0.3¢ ironbark zinc ltd

Ann: Suspension from Official Quotation, page-28

1. 6,277 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1260
    Full marks to management for the EXIM outcome, but I have to say the proposed CR at around the mid 4c range does/did seem rather absurd. As one poster has stated, even with this CR price in mind, the share price was obvious to one and all going to open up quite strongly today so its valid, very valid, to ask why the T/H was not lifted upon the EXIM announcement and then as the dust settled do the CR at what most likely would have been a better price. I dont get the rush to do a CR back to back with the EXIM announcement, its not a though the company will run out of money in a week or a fortnights time. And there is no doubt that the CR at a better price would still be oversubscribed. I get the point that 3 or 4 million $ is diddly squat in the overall scheme of things but at the end of the day, the CR was being undertaken in my view with "unseeming haste" if I may put it like that. And as the old saying goes, .... "act in haste then repent in leisure". I'm favouring the view the CR might be completed on more favourable terms or it morphs into a placement to a certain entity at a better price

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IBG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.500M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 7431551 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 28403238 17
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IBG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.