IBG 0.00% 0.3¢ ironbark zinc ltd

Ann: Suspension from Official Quotation, page-49

1. 6,277 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1260
    Winenut, thanks for taking the initiative, it does still however beg the question as to why the TH being lifted was originally stated to be before market open today after only 24 hours had elapsed whereas typically a normal T/H for CR's last for 2 days, presumably to have sufficient time to get the paperwork finalized, as it now appears to be the case with this CR also. I thought it very odd that IBG initially indicated 1 day for the TH to be lifted. Instead the extra time now required has invoked an extension by way of a further 1 day suspension. Could they not have been aware of the time required to get acceptances out? Surely not ! Very strange indeed.
    And its still not clear to me why such (in my view) "unseemly haste" was required to get this lowball priced CR done and dusted before the market had a chance to rerate the share price with the EXIM news, which was a no-brainer that everyone could see was going to be up on commencement of trade. Is the company that short of money that it had to be done with such haste, and that a week or two down the track would have been more appropriate. I know someone will throw up that is Xmas/NY time soon so better do it now before the holiday season kicks in but hey, financial undertakings are done 24/7/365.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IBG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.500M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 7431551 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 28403238 17
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IBG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.