CAY 4.69% 6.7¢ canyon resources limited

I haven’t posted much, just watching the progress patiently. I’m...

1. 185 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    I haven’t posted much, just watching the progress patiently.
    I’m not concerned at all. I think the suspension was a safe call, considering the bureaucracy in Cameroon, slow as. Who knows, the suspension may continue until we have the permit. I don’t see it as bad, after all, better suspension and good news rather than no news and further speculation and further SP dilution.

Although CAY has been waiting for a while , CAY has submitted all and beyond what was required in obtaining mining permit. The government has a huge interest too in the project and has no reason to not release the permit, they are just slow. The news that was released about the two tenements and straight after cancelled is a positive for Cay, to remind and pressure the government to release the permit and move on.

I’m with all those shareholders that have been in the Cay game for quite some time. Haven't we been(still are) in such a emotional roller coster and yet to experience that ride that we all been long waiting for. It’s coming, it’s coming strong and we can all finally breathe a sigh of relief.

Cheers to the holders!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.7¢
Change
0.003(4.69%)
Mkt cap ! $92.08M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.4¢ 6.7¢ 6.2¢ $34.87K 553.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 6.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.8¢ 650699 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CAY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.