CPH 0.00% 0.9¢ creso pharma limited

Ann: Suspension From Official Quotation, page-17

1. 693 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 132
    I was lucky and thankful for the bears for pointing me in the right direction to investigate further...Heck, when i was a holder, I even gave shit to FraserJC telling him to bugger off if he has nothing nice to say about CPH.... All i did was read up a bit more on people behind them and decided this is a got out at 50-60cents....

If i had continue to listen to you bunch of blindly optimistic people and seeing you shaking your poms poms thinking everything is all right.. i will be sitting here holding the bag at 7.7c...

You and your fellow non holders are just hear like to try and make yourselves feel good about the decisions you made. - Of course i feel good about the decisions i made and getting out at 50c.. i know i feel a lot better now about my losses cause it could be a hell of a lot more if i were still hanging on to it..

and it feels good being right so far.. im not right most of the time.. but in this case.. the bears have been right so far.. you should try it sometime, it really feels good.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CPH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.