KOR 0.00% 0.8¢ korab resources limited

If the study includes preliminary forward-looking statements,...

1. 5 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    If the study includes preliminary forward-looking statements, such as production targets, forecast financial information and income-based valuations, these cannot be disclosed under ASX and ASIC guidelines unless there is reasonable grounds for making these forward-looking statements.

Also the study must disclose assumptions including complying with JORC guidelines including reserves etc.

As well, a statement of current financial capacity to fund the project or reasonable basis for finance. Don't need funds in the bank but essentially a reasonable basis for finance.

In other words, it's become almost a checklist. Not checked the boxes - suspension. If not done by next Wednesday could be in for a long suspension. Hopefully KOR nails it next Wednesday and knocks it out of the park. Not holding my breath.

Net, net, disappointment in the extreme again from KOR for shareholders given delays already with the scoping study, delays with the release of MMP, stockpile of gold ore illegally removed from Sundance Gold Mine plus samples of Winchester magnesium ore which were stored at Sundance Gold Mine were also llegally removed. What happened to the DD and RC drilling? Not an inspiring look.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KOR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.