NVA 0.00% 13.5¢ nova minerals limited

Ann: Suspension from Official Quotation, page-57

1. 464 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 306
    I have spoke with management since I made my initial investment. Part of my due diligence process for investing in a company. Now back then we were chasing lithium so the story has evolved over the years. When I have legitimate questions I don't turn to HotCopper to read the dribble posted by idiots who get their information off other posters on HotCopper, I actually call or message the company and find out for myself. If I do not get the response I think I should , or I feel management are hiding so,etching or they are incompetent I walk. I don't telegraph it on HotCopper. I don't usually post much here at all.

I would recommend anyone who is serious about making money actually complete their own due diligence and call management as part of that process . I have found most directors or CEO's of junior explorers very responsive. It is how they establish a loyal shareholder base. I don't think they care too much about posters here on HotCopper.

Maybe try it.You might find out that the management team here are actually a switched in bunch of guys. Rough around the edges when it comes to marketing but very good at their core business which is exploration and in time development of a mine.

For example, if you had bothered to reach out you would understand that a lot of the issues with this raise actually have to do with compliance and lawyers here in the USA. Management have employed Think Equity to conduct this sale of shares. Think equity just raised over a hundred million dollars for PLL, handled the ipo for snowlake etc. Take a look at their website and you will see these guys are legit. Now how it is managements fault things have taken longer then they initially noted in the trading halt I don't know. Employing outside experts to handle these matters, both financial and legal is 1. required by law and 2. the best way forward when our management are not from the financial industry.

So again tell me how this is there fault. Don't bring up dumb typos from their company secretary. Last time I checked he wasn't responsible for explorationwhich is the game we are in.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.