TMZ 0.00% 0.5¢ thomson resources limited

Im just asking, clearly I have missed something, hence why I...

1. 447 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 209
    Im just asking, clearly I have missed something, hence why I asked what are we waiting on that has you believe the the pending announcement is linked.

No need to be defensive.

Heres the rest of the announcement, what did I miss, its always good to learn new things.

Equity Funding Facility Key Terms

Thomson has entered into an Equity Funding Facility Agreement with Securities Vault which may be
    used by Thomson at any time over the next 12 months to meet additional funding requirements as
    they arise.

The key terms of the Securities Vault Facility are:

1. Equity facility of up to A$5,000,000 which may be drawn down by the Company in tranches,
    as determined by the Company.

2. The Company is not obliged to drawdown any tranches under the Securities Vault Facility and
    the Company may initiate any other capital raising without requiring the consent of or with any
    fees paid to Securities Vault.

3. Funding received by the Company for drawdowns will be utilised for working capital and to
    support exploration, technical study and development initiatives across the New England Fold
    Belt Hub and Spoke Project Portfolio, located in the northern New South Wales and
    Queensland border region, exploration over the Lachlan Fold Belt projects and working capital.

4. For each tranche the Company will receive an amount equivalent to the gross proceeds
    derived by Securities Vault on the sale of the tranche shares less a 6% facility commission.

5. The issue of the initial tranche of Company shares will be made under the Company’s capacity
    under Listing Rule 7.1 and any subsequent tranches are subject to the Company’s available
    placement capacity as at the time of issue. No shareholder approval is required in respect of
    the entry into the Securities Vault facility.

6. The Company will be lodging a prospectus to allow the on-selling of any shares which may be
    issued under the Securities Vault facility.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TMZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.