TMZ 0.00% 0.5¢ thomson resources limited

Ann: Suspension from Official Quotation, page-7

1. 447 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 209
    We keep talking about how quickly the previous cap raises were burnt through but isnt actually confirmed and that black and white.

The funding facilities that have been announced this year are as follows

1)04/2/22- $5m Equity Funding facility

The Funding Facility is up to A$5,000,000 and will provide Thomson with access to capital for a
    12 months period as required

2) 08/3/22- $2.6m, in 4 x $650,000 tranches

The placement agreement with Patras is for 4 tranches of A$650,000 with the first placement tranche
    made today.

Placement agreement provides underlying funding for next 4 months

3) 28/3/22- Proposed Issue of Convertible Debt Securities

Total funds raised: A$3,000,000

Seems to be very little known about this one, can any add anything if i have missed it? Seems odd off the back of the previous one which claimed to have funding sorted for 4 months only 20 days prior..

4) 07/04/22 Material Capital Raising (Details pending)

To be announced.

1) We dont know how much if any of this facility was used. it seems like this was sorted out first as a worst case scenario back up
    2) Only $650,000 is known to be drawn on for certain.
    3) Less is know about this and the reason for it.
    4) Waiting on news

Its very messy and confusing no doubt about that, can only hope the pending announcement will provide clarity around the funding situation in its entirety as I think people are thinking they have raised $9.6m since early Feb and have already gone through it all, I could be wrong but i dont believe that is the case.

They also the WEBBS updated MRE ready to announce any day now, highest grades of the all them as per recent announcement and will be adding another 40-50% onto the confirmed updated MRE's

Last edited by bullbandit: 11/04/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TMZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.