CRB 0.00% 0.4¢ carbine resources limited

Ann: Suspension from Official Quotation, page-7

1. 1,648 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1293
    So a acquisition to be supported by a capital raising - as 3rd Eye says the suspension is an interesting development though they probably just ran out of time to finalise before the end of the trading halt.

Personally I hope it is not Lithium - I know Lithium is flavour of the month (and I have a few companies in my portfolio with Lithium resources in various stages of development) but IMHO I think it is a little late to get onto the Lithium band waggon (I'm assuming the acquisition would be an early stage project if it is Lithium) and likely there would be a premium attached to the project given the current hype around Lithium,

Lithium prices may be high at the moment but other technologies are being developed which possibly have better energy density characteristics and don't suffer from the thermal issues and degradation that Lithium batteries are subject to. I am not suggesting Lithium batteries will disappear but rather other technologies will start to enter the market perhaps filling certain niches more effectively which will decrease the demand and price (e.g. Vandium based batteries for large utility storage). Not forgetting that there are quite a few projects in Australia and elsewhere around the world being developed and close to coming online to meet demand.
    Last edited by Koala1959: 28/04/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CRB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.206M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 3752277 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 913228 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CRB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.