CAY 1.04% 9.7¢ canyon resources limited

I hope so mate, coz the only people that have been making green...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,404 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 490
    I hope so mate, coz the only people that have been making green the last few years, has been Phil and some of the previous board members, along with a few others. I'm not trying to piss anyone off, just stating facts. The annual report and graphs don't lie.

Have a look at these outrageous wages and bonuses paid in the 2020/2021 Annual Report. Then have a look at the last 2-3 year graph. Not so pretty for us retail peasants. I truly hope these guys have now, finally got it right. I hope all the hype sold to us over the last few years actually becomes reality, albeit 1-2 years later than the expectations sold to us peasants. And I hope this BFS that has been growing and growing and being delayed and delayed the last 6 months blows all of us away. Its time us loyal peasant, retail shareholders actually reaped Payday as well, its well overdue.

I am curious of the recent delays and Voluntary Suspension and I truly hope it's for the right reasons. Especially after Phil's statements 3 weeks ago.

Fingers crossed they now have their sh1t sorted and can finally deliver something positive, for us plebs. Well sometimes that's how we get treated. Like plebs. We need a change in the way things are done. I truly hope there is a change in culture before the next AGM.

Lead away JS. Make some change.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4319/4319971-1f9dcf43854fc7ce23b0075fdfa125b7.jpg

3 Yr Graph. Massive depreciation.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4319/4319972-0305051de4920e3c2a23299d9e872299.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.