AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

And I also think that by paying a break fee of $20M to CATH, AVZ...

1. 68 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 309
    And I also think that by paying a break fee of $20M to CATH, AVZ can retain 75% ownership of the project. CATH/CATL will be annoyed, but they are basically a user. With high demand for Lithium, they will have to buy from AVZ. Do we think that Nigel went to Germany just to say hi to some of the share holders. smile.png Although, CATH removed ML as a precondition, they haven't send the money to AVZ, or rather AVZ hasn't accepted it. I wonder why FT called CATL CEO about 6 months ago? Just for a friendly chit chat? FT may not have got what he asked for? wink.png
    With high market cap with an established miner as a partner, it is not difficult for AVZ to get a loan to develop the project. If the management think out of the box, we end up with 75% ownership, instead of 51% or potentially 66% (minus $240M, offcourse). And no more irritations or surprises for us shareholders. With Lithium price this high, DSO may be a real possibility. With a crusher onsite, they can potentially start exporting by the end of the year.
    Possibilities, possibilities. We are all in AVZ to make money, right? wink.png
    ML took this long, now there is a decree, but still not officially issued. Is DRC providing hints to AVZ to sort out the issue with Zijin. AVZ announcing for a very long time that they are in 'negotiations' with govt for that 15%. Now, it has come to the forefront.
    I speculatively think that we will get a surprise soon and that will be a good one SP wise.
    And I could be wrong and I blame the Perth Taxi driver for that.biggrin.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.