AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Ann: Suspension from Official Quotation, page-106

1. 937 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 161
    ""the Commercial Court of Lubumbashi rejected the requests of AVZ and chaired a shareholders' meeting, which approved the transfer of the 15% interest owned by COMINIERE to Jincheng Mining"

I don't portray to know a lot about legal proceedings but why would any court chair a shareholders meeting?"

I doubt they can. You can't call a shareholders meeting without a quorum, and that quorum would be set in the companies constitution. Whatever it is, it for sure isn't one dude, a judge and the guy from zinjin. It's usually a certain number of directors as a minimum. Outsiders can't force a shareholders meeting, only shareholders can force a meeting is as I understand it. Happy to be corrected by someone that has been a director, and not random dickheaded shorters.
    This will not hold up to scrutiny, and should be dealt with tout de suite as they say in french. Felix T. should suggest a timeslot be found on their High Court agneda and pound this down and the judge that did it.
    Last edited by LargusAverta: Site didn't record the quote I was trying to use 11/05/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.