AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

""the Commercial Court of Lubumbashi rejected the requests of...

1. 937 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 161
    ""the Commercial Court of Lubumbashi rejected the requests of AVZ and chaired a shareholders' meeting, which approved the transfer of the 15% interest owned by COMINIERE to Jincheng Mining"

I don't portray to know a lot about legal proceedings but why would any court chair a shareholders meeting?"

I doubt they can. You can't call a shareholders meeting without a quorum, and that quorum would be set in the companies constitution. Whatever it is, it for sure isn't one dude, a judge and the guy from zinjin. It's usually a certain number of directors as a minimum. Outsiders can't force a shareholders meeting, only shareholders can force a meeting is as I understand it. Happy to be corrected by someone that has been a director, and not random dickheaded shorters.
    This will not hold up to scrutiny, and should be dealt with tout de suite as they say in french. Felix T. should suggest a timeslot be found on their High Court agneda and pound this down and the judge that did it.
    Last edited by LargusAverta: Site didn't record the quote I was trying to use 11/05/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.