AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Ann: Suspension from Official Quotation, page-196

1. 55 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 46
    Bonjour à tous,
    Not trying to rain on AVZ's parade but here are some thoughts (you are free to dismiss them, no need to get offended)
    1. To those who are doubting the fact that I am Congolese let me tell you that I don't have a reason to fake my background. We are all avatars behind screens here. Some Chinese are actually here pretending to be Australians biggrin.png. So please, get over it.
    2. The longer the stock is halted, the lower its SP will get on Friday 20th. You guys think your money is safe from the current crisis that is sweeping all ASX miners but I assure you a lot of red is coming and there is nothing you can do about it.
    3. I think Zijin Mining ultimate's plan is to force AVZ into selling them the 24% that belong to CATH. If they hold 15% of Dathcom, they are entitled a pre-emptive right to buy any shares sold by of one of the partners in a limit of 40 days. Do you really think the biggest gold miner in China can't afford a $240 million deal or even double that offer ?
    4. Zijin Mining is not the monster you guys are depicting. They work with Robert Friedland's Ivanhoe just fine. Well, if you can't beat them you should consider joining them. The pie is large enough.
    Last edited by Zanpakutô: 15/05/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.