AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Mmmmm closing in on the day to extend our VOLUNTARY suspension,...

1. 257 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 55
    Mmmmm closing in on the day to extend our VOLUNTARY suspension, yes voluntary, i.e AVZ chose to go into suspension. Not forced, chose : to decide on a course of action.

So while the shorters are paying more in borrowing fee's tongue.png, AVZ are working in the background lining up the ducks for when we are ready to come out of suspension. What happens if AVZ come out of suspension in a month or twos time (mmm more tasty karma...I mean borrowing fees), with not only the DRC Government backing AVZ holding of 75% but also an agreement to buy the further 15% from them, oh no. An to make matters worse they also announce that they have executed on their deal with CATH who now proudly own 24%, AVZ owning 66% and DRC 10% (where have I heard that). To add another layer of Karma AVZ then have the audacity to announce they are in talks with CATH and DRC in regards to JV to build a battery plant in the DRC eek.png.

When will it stop this cannot be, their improved BFS hasn't been announced yet, that can drop at any moment adding substantially to the value of the project, oh god I hope they haven't implemented the talk of 10mtpa expansion into the BFS it would be a decisive strike, but then if they don't there was talk of a SS on this another insanely positive announcement, oh shit what have I done this is the biggest lithium mine on the planet now 66% owned by AVZ with CATH the worlds largest battery maker a happy and significant minor partner whose cooperation adds a valuable and productive partnership as seen by the JV to build a plant, oh dam how did I miss this. To add to the fire they will announce FID soon after another bombshell announcement of being fully financed as this has been discussed as not being an issue, oh why do I like such short shorts so much.

But But But ESG, yea ESG they have ESG issues they ar...OOPS that's right AVZ had an independent study showing that they will have one of the lowest carbon footprints on the planet in lithium hard rock mines and that they will continue to try to improve on that further.....ahhhhh bugger, that wont float.

Oh what a pity hey shorters, not that shorters actions here aren't scummy, nah not at all, we could never say that actions of Boatman releasing his 'research' rolleyes.png on the morning of AVZ due to come out of suspension was a wholly unethical act. Research that IMO is glaringly missing obvious facts (IGF investigation) so ridiculously one sided that the 'Boat' is capsizing.

Do your thing BOD !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.