BEE 0.00% 0.9¢ broo ltd

Ann: Suspension from official quotation, page-40

1. 102 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 31
    The new team at Broo are obviously running a bit behind. As per there update:
    "The Company is working to complete the review and Appendix 4E Preliminary Final Report and
    anticipates it will be in a position to lodge the report in late September 2022."
    Maybe the use of the word "anticipate" is a very broad term. Grogan anticipated the China deal coming in with the millions of revenue dollars, as well as anticipating the Ballarat Brewery being as big as Coopers Brewery.
    As I have questioned before, when does ASIC get involved. They have no money. No Superannuation is being paid to anyone, shite they can't even afford at this moment in time to buy a Mars Bar to share at a board meeting.
    The only thing that may come through is that they are doing a capital raise at WNX your illustrious leaders other stock. This may be to buy a beer company that could potentially fit into their portfolio. Having a quick flick through WNX it wouldn't surprise me with its quality leadership, Grogan may get a seat at the Board table. Just as big a shite show as what Broo was.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BEE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.