RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ raptor resources limited

Ann: Suspension from Official Quotation, page-28

1. 3,640 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 306
    "Nah, Pfizer threw RAP a lifeline with the $4million. They want to get the algo up and running regardless of ownership. There is no conspiracy to snuff out the tech."

A lifeline you say? To me it looked like a bit of pocket change to keep BOD happy so they could go to SH and brag that either way we get $4m, regardless of the outcome. IMO that is a risky strategy when up against someone like Pfizer, with their record.

Let us not EVER forget Pfizer has been fined more than $3 BILLION for....lets just mildly call it super dodgy behaviour.

"They want to get the algo up and running regardless of ownership"...because they are such model corporate citizens right, and will do anything to "help humanity"? That is just plain rubbish and clearly the total opposite to the way Pfizer operate.

It makes me laugh the context people use the word conspiracy, but my money is on this tech being buried to protect the TRILLIONS they will make from continuing to sell vaccines.

$100m vs TRILLIONS....no conspiracy there sunshine.

What I would like to see is who was buying and selling since Dec when talks were first held? That time gave this insidious company plenty of time to manipulate the SP imo to make their paltry offer look "fair and reasonable"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.