TBA 0.00% 2.6¢ tombola gold ltd

Here we go! Holy crap now suspended. My guess is they have...

1. 192 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 155
    Here we go! Holy crap now suspended. My guess is they have bought Round Oak CIP process plant rather than litigate. OR they may have amalgamated with Round Oak. The management at TBA is on a par with Round Oak, both Clusterfks. Well we will have to wait and see Tuesday. New combined co if they amalgamated with Rihnd Oak mines would be “ WBT” Resources Ltd. On a serious note, it is becoming very frustrating and an anxious time for shareholders of any Public company, be it ASX or elsewhere. If the ASX allows companies like TBA to blatantly make future forecasts of Gold production and in this case 3rd Quarter 2022 and can’t even update its own shareholders of whether the company will achieve that target date lookout directors..We are only days away from the start of the third qtr and not a glimpse or report on the progress towards that forecast. I am now going to speculate. This is my brutal take. I and others believe that there is total incompetent management on site Mt Freda. The process plant either not on site yet or not installed. (otherwise we would have all witnessed photo alley.) TBA directors have realized either because of their on site management where companies now have to take ragtag management because of the shortage of professional experienced management, that they have no options. That means, the mob currently at Mt Freda are at and end on progressing to production.My guess is that TBA has no choice but to send the ore to a Gold processing plant nearby ( due to only 1.6g/t Au) from Golden Mile) or buy an existing plant being Round Oak about 60 klms away in the township of Cloncurry. I don’t think any other process facilities within a 100klms radius. Cudeco Rocklands copper mine is up and producing about 80 klms away and pumping out heaps copper but I don’t know if gold can be processed in a copper plant. So this is what will happen. Speculation : TBA buy rent or amalgamate with Round Oak Minerals, they will need I reckon $10m, so cap raise or JV likely. So fellow posters don’t go buying expensive Xmas presents based on TBA delivering Gold this year.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TBA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.