OEC 4.94% 7.7¢ orbital corporation limited

Ann: Suspension from Official Quotation, page-12

1. 106 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    I feel like it is amateur hour when I read OEC posts.

I have been to several AGMs and know what management think by asking questions of their strategy. They identify with one view of the their tech - it is for the military, for national defence. So mgnt drive the point that they need to be a trusted confidant of this that takes time and adherence to defence secrecy.

This is all well and good but on their small scale is slavery of the business type. The success of the Insitu contract drove the price to $1.60. With the lost of the Afghan war, progress has been slowed - they need a loan to continue development, production has been returned to Perth and it does look like mgnt are valuing the military over shareholders. Would a different set of mgnt see the opposite?

It appears to me 'bargeass' has more of a handle on current thoughts where the share price sits. Diversifying the customer base is an idea spoken about before by posts from 'unitrader', but no-one since takes the meaning of diversity to mean a basic shelf product (really does not need huge development dollars).

Finally let me suggest that real money has taken the share price (not even subject to the recent market lows of inflation fears) to OEC's success or failure as the business proposition now stands.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OEC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.7¢
Change
-0.004(4.94%)
Mkt cap ! $11.24M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.1¢ 8.1¢ 7.7¢ $17.52K 225.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 306986 7.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.8¢ 7500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OEC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.