OEC 4.94% 7.7¢ orbital corporation limited

Thanks for the mention sky cuddles.it’s more a case of although...

1. 202 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 30
    Thanks for the mention sky cuddles.
    it’s more a case of although I’m no longer a shareholder , I’d still like to see some success unfold not only fir the people driving it but fir also the shareholders backing it.
    to be honest orbital has always been quite the enigma. When outside influences weren’t derailing it, they thought it proper to do it internally. Things like having their direct injection about to trial with gm (or Saab memory. is hazy these days) then the planes flew into the towers and focus was lost. Internally they then decide to offload synerject to ….. wait for it …. Build a synerject like business only to burn it all on mike lanes remsense. Yes none of it made any sense at all. Take a bow terry stinson. I had a huge lesson in senior management (or mismanagement which ever the viewpoint) and their ability to destroy shareholders funds with ease and also with very little guilt. But hey we then turn the page and he brings us Insitu. Go figure!!
    this is where I feel for Todd and the team as if it wasn’t for Insitu’s shonkiness ( not the war ending in my view) things would likely be travelling pretty sweetly by now. Insitu’s $25 million fine has indeed had some pretty serious ramifications which have morphed into the state of orbital as we know it today.
    can current management pull this out of the fire? I’m no longer sure. Can they trade out of this? Not with the current balance sheet as I see it. But will it go broke? No , Duncan will snap it up youd have thought if it gets much cheaper. Which once again brings me back to the risk/reward. It appears unlikely now there will be a Insitu v textron takeover on the table anytime soon. Perhaps if these other programs were 12 months further along the track it may be a different story but with all the balls such as production, compensation, renegotiation of gov loan and ongoing funding now clearly in the air there is a lot to play out.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OEC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.7¢
Change
-0.004(4.94%)
Mkt cap ! $11.24M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.1¢ 8.1¢ 7.7¢ $17.52K 225.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 306986 7.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.8¢ 7500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OEC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.