EOS 2.98% $1.56 electro optic systems holdings limited

This company was always going to be a huge gamble given their...

1. 2,011 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 517
    This company was always going to be a huge gamble given their financial position. The money required for spacelink for example was simply untenable. Not without massive dilution as no debt financier would consider taking on the risk of funding that eos pipe dream. No wonder they had to redesign the whole project to make it cheaper but likely making it a mediocre project.

This company had a meteoric rise in the past and was excellent for a trade. In fact, most companies will only ever be good for a trade when dealing with highly speculative companies such as this one. So the main lesson here- ALWAYS have an exit plan.

I hope it works out for holders but the direction of the sp, cfo turnover, planned layoffs, spacelink redesign, radio silence from any contract wins (and in a positive military spending environment) plus I’m sure more cockroaches in their kitchen is imo potentially indicative of an insolvency event here. The last trading day alone reached a brand new low and though the market overall has corrected this year, a decline of this magnitude and consistency is abnormal.

I would love to know the tune eos sang to the instos in the last raise and what that tune sounds like today. I’m thinking mistakes were made here by the “big dogs”.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EOS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.56
Change
0.045(2.98%)
Mkt cap ! $300.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.52 $1.57 $1.52 $674.5K 436.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9000 $1.54

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.56 4424 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.55
  Change
0.045 ( 1.44 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.55 $1.57 $1.53 97869
Last updated 15.59pm 10/05/2024 ?
EOS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.