EOS 3.82% $1.26 electro optic systems holdings limited

So how much r the intangible IP assets of spacelink...

1. 9,678 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 455
    So how much r the intangible IP assets of spacelink worth.?
    Spacelink imo is a one stop shop to develop the as yet undeveloped western meo sector.
    The meo sector is critical for the US govt,US military,NASA ,US security agencies.
    Spacelink is absolutely a literally unique business when the IP assets of audacy and collinear are combined and it currently controls the meo sector and has the IP to develop the meo sector..
    Europe,russia and china use the meo sector for their constellations to provide their versions of the US GPS network.
    Europe uses the meo sector for a relay constellation plus other types of satellites.
    So again what does the US/the west including Australia use the meo sector for ?nothing its a blank canvas eos currently controls it..
    Going by new CEO spacelink or audacy/collinear will b liquated end of CY22.I just can't see that happening.(could b wrong)
    Some involved in these 'intense' negotiations may think they will wait for spectrum to expire in 20 months or liquadation but they then risk some other player taking control of spacelink IP by years end..
    I have no idea why eos could not develop spacelink with partners.
    Who ever takes control of spacelink would have to b approved by above US govt,US military,NASA,US security agencies and finally the FCC.
    Imaybe wrong but i don't believe sol would even mumbled about control of spacelink.
    My list Elon ,lockheed,boeing is my short list and imo would receive fast track approval,for me Elon has become the stand out (or a consortium) but i'm fasinated to how much value is put on the complete IP required to develop the wests meo connectivity sector.?.
    The figures r public how much has been invested in the leo and geo sectors and solid massive growth planned in the wests leo and geo sectors ,but nothing as yet in the meo sector because ? spacelink controls it..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EOS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.26
Change
-0.050(3.82%)
Mkt cap ! $243.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.34 $1.35 $1.26 $358.3K 278.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 488 $1.26

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.27 1036 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.26
  Change
-0.050 ( 4.69 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.30 $1.32 $1.26 25042
Last updated 15.59pm 14/06/2024 ?
EOS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.