RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ resapp health limited

Ann: Suspension from Official Quotation, page-15

1. Dhm
    2,380 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3492
    I seem to have been modded. I will leave out the offending words this time
    A very sad story whereby an amazing Australian concept that would have saved thousands of lives, if not hundreds of thousands globally. This is why the Gates Foundation helped seed this sad, disappointing company. I say sad because they abandoned us, the faithful shareholders. I say sad because they fell for the shallow but alluring offer that Pfizer,. I say sad because we had a pissant BOD. I say sad because no one in senior positions within the Australian Government lifted a finger to support the elevation of this company.. I say sad because this brilliant but manipulated company that fell for short term gain.I say sad because the pathway was paved in gold for the innovative leadership that we JUST DIDN’T HAVE I say sad because Professor Abeyratne would be gutted that his brilliant solution in successful diagnosis of children in third world countries may not occur.

I say sad that the rest of the world of Telehealth, pharmacy, Apple, Microsoft and many other situations didn’t show enough interest to take Pfizer on.with a counter offer. It seems the marketing people at RAP just didn’t have what it takes to impress clients enough.

Senior management and the BOD have let shareholders, patients and Prof. Abeyratne down

I am highlighting TK and BL and the BOD who didn’t understand how to successfully bring our products to the very marketplace that needs this disruptive diagnostic tool.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.