RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ resapp health limited

One is grateful for the gifts that God brings...I am...voted No...

1. 6,661 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 843
    One is grateful for the gifts that God brings...I am...voted No but accepting the cash now as a welcome buffer against humungous interest rate rises. Grateful for that. Now what's next? Spring racing carnival is upon us. Just follow Jamie Kah, Annabelle Neasham and Gai and Pikey. Plenty of value there and don't forget Startantes. Neasham could train the Cox Plate/Melbourne Cup double and Kah is the trick rider of the century. Watch how she gets busy on her mounts when they start the run home. she places them, infuses them with enthusiasm and away they go running out of their skins. It is a sight to behold really...Ben Melham must be good...the new partner. Gai is cagey and Pikey is the master. Luck to all old LTH in RAP I have enjoyed and earned a good deal from the years of posts...even that fake Red. Special mention to Bentley hope you find the stock to replace the RAP holy grail. Signing off with luck and sprit to Ukraine and all other downtrodden folks and critters...keep in mind the small tragedies such as murdering minks for false eyelashes. Tragic little Planet eh? Enjoy the dream! Pilko3 hugs.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.