WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Rule 17.2 is voluntary suspension. As for it preventing a big...

1. 2,649 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 249
    Rule 17.2 is voluntary suspension.

As for it preventing a big fall - the 95% fall to date doesn't leave much falling room.

Fin Review content seems pretty damning, if we didn't already realise how bad things had become.

It's a shame to see what appeared quite good products not successfully monetised to a profitable extent - never mind the crushing losses some of us holders have suffered.

Dealing with the ASX after a devastating article like that is no picnic.

Without suggesting any malfeasance, I'm curious whether ASIC will cast their eye over it, because strong criticism made in Australia's pre-eminent financial newspaper seem to excite corporate regulators much more than any actual events do, prior to that point.

Perhaps selling just the IP will prove the final act in this tragedy, since the woeful smell referred to in the article would not attach directly to the IP.

It would be awfully 'ironic' to see a certain new US company 'operating in the Wellness space' offer to buy the IP.

Hard to imagine anything good will follow this suspension. If I had any capital left, it would have been a useful lesson, except the experience has been financially shattering for me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.