RHY 1.54% 6.6¢ rhythm biosciences limited

Ann: Suspension from Official Quotation, page-68

1. 528 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 72
    The announcement did not say “pending TGA outcome” like most of the companies do in this situation. It was worded: ‘regarding a TGA ‘submission’.

There is nothing really to compare it to as I can’t find another company that seeks to create a product that has a National screening program in place. I also think they need to be careful with communicating the reasons for an audit because they might not want to divulge potential commercial activities that may not eventuate if said audit fails.

Yes it sucks being kept in the dark, we’re with you. Use it as an opportunity to call the company. If you can’t get who you want to talk to, goto ASIC and buy the company documents and call the directors, secretaries and/or public officers. You’re a shareholder you have every right to. If more people did this, instead of having a HotCopper Pow-wow you wouldn’t get this stuff. If you don’t want to pay, just pick up your old correspondence and start hounding them

BTW, I found the fund that bought the RHY shares from Otto and one of the funds it was put in. I also found the fund manager and researched if the transaction looked to be arms length. I can link the annual report of the fund if you like. It’s about 882 pages lol. (I’ll link it up shortly)

I personally think it’s been selected for audit.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.6¢
Change
0.001(1.54%)
Mkt cap ! $15.91M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.5¢ 6.7¢ 6.4¢ $38.93K 603.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 63 6.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.9¢ 6362 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.34am 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.