PRL 0.00% 4.1¢ province resources ltd

It’s interesting to read this announcement and I feel sorry for...

1. 16 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    It’s interesting to read this announcement and I feel sorry for myself and many of our shareholders because we have kept in the dark loop again but only thing we do now is waiting for the best. I hate the feeling.

ASX give the shareholders more info than the company itself.

company only say the suspension is to “re compliance”.

asx however indicated there is acquisition and potentially significantly business activity change.

First question: what significant activity change? As I know the company’s registered business activity is mining exploration. Hydrogen clean energy even not it’s listed activity that’s why PRL is still within mining & material sector. So this asx requirement could either ask the company change to energy sector as it’s ultimate business is generate hydrogen sort of energy? Then there is nothing news here.
    if PRL acquisition is to get another explosion also is not change of business.

Second question: is PRL buy another business or be taken over fully/ partially by another party?
    Company itself didn’t announce any new acquisitions in the announcement. I would be very surprised if is PRL do the purchase. More likely is bought by another party in here and will not happen or ready to announce the market yet? Why not ready? Perhaps it’s 17th of April rule. I would hope it’s because company try to put suspension for 10 days of new partner announcing but Asx is not happy with the reason also required compliance of listing rule.

this is just my assumption normally I wouldn’t predict the future. We have kept in the dark too long and like many of you said, I have lost trust on the board to do the job as well.

everyone know how potentially significantly of this project right? I just don’t buy that the current board/management team can handle it. Not saying they are not skilled but just not good enough for this size of project. Period

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.