WBT 4.21% $2.05 weebit nano ltd

Ann: Suspension from Official Quotation, page-142

1. 298 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 138
    As previously quoted by Techo 'No reason for alarm. His company, AudioPixel, requires a lot more of his attention. He also has other personal reasons for this. Nothing to do with Weebit and what we do.' And then Coby's comment that it was not expected. Could it be that the BOD had no idea until start of business today Israeli time and then meetings to plan the course of action and the late announcement from WBT? And then todays drop was pure coincidence of a carry on from yesterdays sell off as it gets back to its May 29 price of $5-70 which rose for no reason! Maybe Fred has health issues that he has only just found out results and had to make a call re his life priorities! I don't know and neither do any of us! But some of the conspiracy theories on these threads are becoming laughable! As much as some talk about leaky ship, I believe it was unexpected and took the company by surprise. If it was known why would you plan to do it 3 days out from end of FY. That just doesn't make sense to me. To do it to get suspended from trade to allow for more time for announcements would be seen as a fraudulent act and would jeopardise their ASX listing.
    If it is health issues, Fred may have said I will stay on til you find a replacement but the integrity of the board may have overruled and said if you need to get out make it immediate and we will bear the consequences.
    Some will say I am looking at this through rose coloured glasses but I am just putting up an alternative scenario. One lesson I have learnt in life is never assume as it make an ASS out of U and ME. However make your own choices and either get out whenever trading resumes, or reflect on your thoughts on the company and where they were headed, in your mind, two days ago? Has anything changed apart from a development regarding a non executive board member and SP manipulation by the big players.
    GLTAH.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.