EUR 2.04% 4.8¢ european lithium limited

Ann: Suspension from Official Quotation, page-65

1. 1,871 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1658
    A friendly reminder and to acknowledge the huge difference between last year and this year.

We may be waiting due to mismatching alluded delivery timeframes vs expectations , but we know what we're waiting for and minor delay. A far cry from last year's very limited transparency to any sort of realistic schedules and long waiting time with seemingly no end in sight.

Personally, 5 reasons I welcome the pause to EUR trading:
    1. Get the media prepped, contact journos in my opinion
    2. Cynically enjoy thinking about nervousness of those with short positions unable to cover
    3. Cynically enjoy thinking about those gaming the stock day trading and unable to sell
    4. The transaction seem quite a large sum and only the beginning - please don't rush and do this properly ie. no short cuts (!)
    5. Performance shares cancelled - very happy about this turn of event - hoping Tony and co pays better attention moving forward to shareholders sentiment and no more sneaky behaviour to reward themselves at the expense of shareholders eg. CLE loan converted to shares - forgiven but not forgotten (especially if on Nasdaq there are a lot of shorters including shareholders that can punish execs and sue them to ruin)

Not at all saying, the continuing timing faux pas is satisfactory, far from it... but there's been improvement. Ducks lining up. Boxes being ticked. Mining sector has never really been good at timing, EUR is not special.

What's a couple more days if you're not selling or buying? I say, take your time Tony. Learn along the way.
    Last edited by BRProject: 04/07/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EUR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
-0.001(2.04%)
Mkt cap ! $67.10M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.0¢ 4.8¢ $24.87K 507.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 115645 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 248060 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.30am 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EUR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.