TPD 0.00% 21.0¢ talon energy ltd

@JustadabbleWe all want as much as we can get but the are so...

1. 1,546 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 989
    @Justadabble
    We all want as much as we can get but the are so many moving parts that price isn't the only consideration.
    For me it depends where I can shift my money to.
    If I have an opportunity to greater gains by taking some money off the table here and place elsewhere then that becomes a factor.
    Last year I sold an investment property that I didn't think I would and pumped a lot of the cash here because 12-13c was a bargain at the time and would generate much greater gains in the short term.

Personally I'd rather they sell the Mongolian asset if they could get a decent price than spin it off as we can always buy into TMK.
    If I'm left with a decent position in STX thats free carried then fair or not fair doesn't come into it. It is what it is as we are small fish swimming with sharks.

I can enjoy any significant win and there's plenty more opportunities for significant wins.

Rolling over the last 2 CR's is an important consideration for me as I have holdings in several entities. To get GCT 50% adds up and I feel STX will have reasonable appreciation.
    STX would be a $1.25b company with around $500m in cash and future cashflows over the next 5 years, its a pretty good position to be in imo along with being a T/O target.
    Would I invest directly into STX probably not but that's me. Would I trade STX absolutely.
    Personally I would encourage you to start looking for the next big thing. I can't see this not being a done deal its just about who blinks first imo.
    Last edited by Lethal70: 31/07/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TPD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.