CDX 0.00% 5.9¢ cardiex limited

Ann: Suspension from Official Quotation, page-38

1. 15,759 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 453
    Stormer it isnt my intention to defend the board here, as it is clear that the market has not agreed with their strategy as given by the shareprice performance, but I think the CEO bashing over the last 7 months by 2 or 3 individuals has been, respectfully, a bit manipulative in its intent, so i've gone to the trouble of adding up how much each of the directors have earned vs how much they've invested (not including the last 12 months.

It may surprise you to hear this, given you are also pretty skeptical about their backing of the company, but both directors have put $4 million each into share issues and option conversions over 5 years prior to FY2023, but collectively taken $3million between them in salary, putting them at a net deficit of $5m, or $2.5m a piece.

That isnt exactly the picture that either you, AWY, or Scarlett have repeatedly attempted to paint, and I genuinely believe that they will be desperate to not lose $2.5m each purely to keep a salary going at a net average loss of $500k a year each.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.35M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.9¢ 5.9¢ 5.9¢ $4.5K 76.27K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 8789 5.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.0¢ 150000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.30pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CDX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.