MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

Ann: Suspension from Official Quotation, page-196

1. 7,529 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 693
    question in my mind should be what follow up was made by FP and/or others to susbstantiate what was being told them. there were so many red flags - - matec (what happened to those batteries and why no follow up), NY bus issue (again why no follow up), F1 situation (why no follow up, what resulted in the testing?) - so many red flags so if they only took shailesh word for things when it was obvious output not matching what was said and ALL these potential customers who were trialling the batteries - surely some of the customers would have logged complaints if success rate only 10% - so where was FP stanidng in all this - come on he was and is being paid a f*** load to lead the company, was distracted with the batteries and let Tanz go by the wayside - now we are way behong WKT in Tanz, nothing to show fpr batteries and yet management should shoulder no blame!!!!????? nah under the circumstamnces theres a ship load of blame with them as well - need to get rid of the dude in Tanz that from what i gather has done nothing for a few years other than maybe manage a toilet block and management should fall on their swords for really stuffing things up for SH's by not having their eye on the ball and while they are at it - reduce your fees/wages and pay some back as this IMO does not pass the pub test - you can not buck pass this whilst it happended on your watch!
    all imo.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.