MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

Others have tried to make sense of his obsession with MNS...

1. 780 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 331
    Others have tried to make sense of his obsession with MNS shamus79 but there is just repetitive replies....with over 6000 posts and only 12000 likes he's basically just posting to himself with 1 or 2 posters who've lost money on MNS liking his obsessive posts....we all know that no one can predict what share will rise or fall in price but when I took TopSahara off Ignore to bet that MNS would be reinstated to the ASX he wouldn't reply...he was calling himself a Master...lol...people are free to follow or agree or disagree with any posters on HC but when he started finding it amusing that shareholders in MNS were losing money it confirmed he is just not a good person and back on Ignore he went and stays forever...

I like people making money and can't believe anyone would mock shareholders who have lost money on any stock.

Anyway I'm staying invested in MNS as I believe in its fundamentals regardless of the constant downramping by several posters on HC...

Wishing you and all MNS shareholders well ....any non holder who repetitively posts goes straight to Ignore so I don't have to read their nonsense...we are all aware of the Pros and Cons of MNS and anyone that relies on HC for their Due Diligence is not real smart.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.