MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

@MNSFan, it is of zero consequence what the share price was...

1. Don
    297 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 53
    @MNSFan, it is of zero consequence what the share price was years ago. The Company had an entirely different focus. Chalk and cheese. Top price was $1.12 I think, may have hit $1.20.
    I have had conversations with Frank in the past and found him to be very smooth and no doubt clever.

It became increasingly apparent to me that I would be a fool to continue holding MNS.
    It was my view that it was becoming toxic in the sense that the best story line to perpetuate the fiscal welfare of certain people was taking precedence over the welfare of share holders and the long-term survival of the Company. Promises, promises and no results..
    I could go into some detail but not wasting time.
    It is pleasing to see that justice may now be served and if I were on the sharp end of it, I would be very concerned.
    Commiserations to holders it's not good.

Blind rampers would be well advised to take due consideration of posts by experienced and intelligent downrampers in order to assist them in arriving at a balanced position, but in many cases they only want their egos stroked and their blind optimism supported. Sad really. Some will learn. Some wont. Encouragement of contrarian views ameliorates a wise decision.

The graphite deposit will not get them out of trouble. Misinformation imo was alive and well in respect of that. Lab tests may have been extensive but as far as I know their product has never been qualified by a potential buyer. So there's a minimum of 2 years, more in reality. No extensive bulk testing etc. It was more about the story.
    Some high purity graphite there no doubt.

Untruths back then and they have progressively become more blatant, encouraged by a pathological desire to succeed at whatever cost. Greed?

I have no axe to grind. Did pretty well out of MNS.
    Agree totally with others that this shouldn't have gone as far as it has. Disgrace really.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.