MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

Actually, the punter who buys when a stock has lost 95% probably...

1. 3,572 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 338
    Actually, the punter who buys when a stock has lost 95% probably loses just as much as the punter who buys near the peak. The punter who buys the stock at the bargain price almost certainly buys more shares- so the loss could be about the same. The biggest loser is the punter who buys and then averages down and then perhaps again.

So, IMHO, it could be just as important to sound an alarm at 5c as at $1.

But, agreed, the choice to either sell or put into the sock drawer is up to the individual with perhaps advice from someone who is qualified to give financial advice. I am not qualified to give financial advice so I do not.

I have researched two stocks that each lost about 95-97% of punters money and then eventually survived and made profits- both needed considerable capital raisings- and there were share consolidations. I hold one of them- doing all right on it.

My personal opinion, and it is not worth much, is that this is not the sort of stock that prospective new investors would allow to recover. Some listed companies can make poor decisions or can be subject to outrageous misfortune- and then can recover with help. This stock is in another category. This stock could be a byword and a poster child for a category of stocks that disappear without friends and unloved by most who have met it.

Just saying.

IMHO DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.