AKP 0.00% $6.20 audio pixels holdings limited

Ann: Suspension from Official Quotation, page-161

1. 713 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 463
    I'm not sure what makes you "fairly certain" that PET shareholders would have to vote on an investment in AKP, because it's not the kind of board decision that would require a shareholder vote. The board could put it to a vote fi they wanted to, but they don't have to and I doubt very much they would go to the trouble or expense, especialy since they have had next to no communications with shareholders since they took over the board.
    Also none of the PET board hold any PET shares, so your point regarding them being excluded from any such vote is moot.
    To quote you, this whole scenario is a picture that you have in your head. A fanciful idea as you say.

As for my "negative comments", most comments I have made present verifiable facts. The fact you see them as "negative" kind of says something don't you think?

Question for you - are you the owner or a moderator of this site ?

This is a public forum, and as a member of the public I am entitled to post comments here in regards to AKP or any other company without explaining myself to you or anyone else. You should also familiarise yourself with the meaning of the word "troll". Maybe also the terms "butt hurt" and "dim wit".

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.