AKP 0.00% $6.20 audio pixels holdings limited

"... My guess would be that when the finished product appears,...

1. 2,483 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2427
    "... My guess would be that when the finished product appears, and gets the expected industry nod of approval for a great and groundbreaking product, that the share price is going to shift to reflect the market potential AP chips will have. At that point the company will have little problem raising whatever capital it needs to produce those same chips in huge volume, and to clip the ticket on every one that goes from the FAB direct to the customer, while AKP pockets a whole lot of dosh for its efforts. ..."

Of course knowing this is very likely to convince Mr Bart that it is going to be in his own interests to loan out cash now, in exchange for convertible notes that can be exchanged for shares at low price later, so that the company can get its product to market quickly and then raise lots of cash when it is needed in exchange for far fewer shares at far higher prices. That will be far less dilutionary than selling lots of shares now very cheaply. Astute. So long as his expectations are correct. At least he is putting his money where his mouth is.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.