AKP 0.00% $6.20 audio pixels holdings limited

With respect EM did have an English version of their website up...

1. 1,683 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 620
    With respect EM did have an English version of their website up until quite recent times when the site was upgraded. I suspect the reason there is no English version now is to avoid potential disclosure of information that might contravene ASX listing rules. Prior to the upgrade there was more up to date information on AKP technology than disclosures on the AKP website which admitedly is in much need of an upgrade, but little point until the MEMS is available commercially.
    Please read earlier posts, in particular by BobF. It is my understanding EM have the machinery which does the final packaging of the chips. This is a critical final part of the manufacturing process. There was never any intent that EM would act as a FAB. Totally different business from the packaging of chips.
    I dont understand why you believe EM will screw AKP over? Please explain. EM have nothing without AKP and vice versa at present. Marriage almost made in heaven if only EM were not based in China. I guess I could endure a Chinese wife if she had the potential to deliver the value to the relationship that I expect EM to deliver to AKP.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.