AKP 0.00% $6.20 audio pixels holdings limited

I think it is no where near as binary now as it has been...

1. 2,482 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2421
    I think it is no where near as binary now as it has been painted.
    If AKP had never produced any devices that worked, and especially worked using DSR, then yes, it would still be just a wild promise of a technical breakthrough that provided huge success out there in some possible future that is being continually deferred. In that case it would be based on a premise (and a promise) that says something like "AKP is going to make a ground breaking, sound making product that will start a new era in audio!"
    That could then be evaluated as either being true or false. An entirely binary outcome. 'There will be such a product', vs 'There will never be such a product.'
    But that is not the case, because the 'false' option has already been crossed off the list of options.
    The GEN-I device (along with several of the earlier prototypes) have all worked well enough to say that such a promise has been at least partly proven and fulfilled. The GEN-I device worked. Yes it had a few limitations and problems, but in general terms it worked. This MEMS has also been demo'd on video for anyone to go and watch.
    So one of the binary options has already been falsified - i.e. the one that says: 'There will never be such a product.' Because there already is such a product. As it stands the GEN-I can be used for earphones etc now. But that is not the primary target product.
    The GEN-II product is late (and that is an understatement if there ever was one) but as has often been said "better late than never."
    It is likely to be a truism to say that we are getting closer and closer to such a device being in the hands of AKP. Yes, almost imminently, that will occur. And there is every reason to expect that the device will live up to the company's expectations and specifications. I would be reasonably confident that at least part of the time taken to get to that point will be a result of the nit-picking insistence that it meets every specified requirement fully.
    Then the first part of that binary choice will then also have been verified.
    But as things stand now the so called binary score has not gone from 0:0 to 0:1, it has gone from 0.9:0 in favour of AKP. And we can be reasonably confident based on what has already been achieved to say we are >90% of the way to its complete fulfilment.

I have been disappointed that the achievement of that fulfilment has been dragged out further and further over time. I've had the champagne on ice more than once and had to put it back on the shelf. Now I've just started drinking it anyway to cheer myself up after yet another no show and blathering excuse. This is even while the excuses are more than likely entirely correct and unavoidable, and are undoubtedly as much of a disappointment and frustration to AKP as to me. I'll bet there have been a good few bottles of consolation prize champagne drunk in Tel Aviv over the past few years. Yet they keep on trying to get this little beauty over the line. I'm glad about that. I'm also glad that Fred has deep pockets.
    Last edited by BobF: 03/04/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.