AKP 0.00% $6.20 audio pixels holdings limited

Imagine posting a Chinese Communist Government controlled media...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 806 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 537
    Imagine posting a Chinese Communist Government controlled media piece as facts to support your investment choices. I guess desperate times call for desperate measures.

This is a promotional piece highlighting the governments policies and initiatives, which briefly mentions a newcomer EM, and seems to promote a "MEMS Consulting" company in China.
    Good on China for working hard to find their place in new tech production, however this is hardly news.

Question: the EM rep states that "we currently have orders of US$10mil for MEMS digital sound chips" and "plans to officially start chip packaging mass production in June this year". Sounds good for the Chinese media.
    But I can't find mention in any of AKP reporting of a US$10mil purchase contract being signed for production commencing in June.
    Can anyone point me to it ?
    Surely if true this is a material event that should be announced to the market.

I can only see in the latest report the company stating -
    Furthermore, on the basis that the initial pre-production packaged chips meet all the design specifications, the consolidated entity will need to commit a further US$9,600,000 (approx. AUD $14,769,000) for fully tested packaged production chips over the 12 to 18 months post receipt of the initial pre-production packaged chips meeting all the design specifications.

Is EM lying in this Chinese media report ?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.