AKP 0.00% $6.20 audio pixels holdings limited

Imagine posting a Chinese Communist Government controlled media...

1. 659 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 420
    Imagine posting a Chinese Communist Government controlled media piece as facts to support your investment choices. I guess desperate times call for desperate measures.

This is a promotional piece highlighting the governments policies and initiatives, which briefly mentions a newcomer EM, and seems to promote a "MEMS Consulting" company in China.
    Good on China for working hard to find their place in new tech production, however this is hardly news.

Question: the EM rep states that "we currently have orders of US$10mil for MEMS digital sound chips" and "plans to officially start chip packaging mass production in June this year". Sounds good for the Chinese media.
    But I can't find mention in any of AKP reporting of a US$10mil purchase contract being signed for production commencing in June.
    Can anyone point me to it ?
    Surely if true this is a material event that should be announced to the market.

I can only see in the latest report the company stating -
    Furthermore, on the basis that the initial pre-production packaged chips meet all the design specifications, the consolidated entity will need to commit a further US$9,600,000 (approx. AUD $14,769,000) for fully tested packaged production chips over the 12 to 18 months post receipt of the initial pre-production packaged chips meeting all the design specifications.

Is EM lying in this Chinese media report ?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.