AKP 0.00% $6.20 audio pixels holdings limited

I have to agree with BobF that it isn't binary in the same way...

1. 190 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 253
    I have to agree with BobF that it isn't binary in the same way that biotech stocks need a positive trial result and regulatory approval to win else they fail. Or a mining prospect needs positive geology results etc. AKP has progressed very far and they have a fall back product if it came to that. But clearly that product is not their goal. Why is that? Because they knew they were close to the goal and were confident (never certain of course) they could get to the goal before Fred's pockets would be empty. From what we are told the problems to get the goal product mass manufactured and to market, are not insurmountable. The risk is not in can they do it, the risk is that it takes too long to resolve the problems, to such an extent that Fred reaches the bottom of his pocket. That risk is not zero, it is plausible that it could happen if it takes too long. Hence I guess some feel it is binary. in that way. I personally don't see that as binary in the traditional sense, I see it as risk only. A risk of total loss, yes, but that is not a flip of the coin scenario, the odds are far better stacked in favour of AKP to win, but it doesn't guarantee they will win. Only once a Gen2 product is demoed, they have won. Game over. Because even if Fred's pocket is just coins then, it doesn't matter - the capital will flow in from others to do the rest.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.