ZEU 0.00% 0.9¢ zeus resources limited

Ann: Suspension from Official Quotation, page-15

1. 35 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 97
    I managed to get a call through to Robert Marusco the new Aussie director that Vast Honour recently nominated (yes bratty there are 3 directors) -he's the only resident Aussie director now since daniel resigned - hence the current suspension. I asked him what the hell was going on and why dont they act to sot it? - He said he himself has called a board meeting by teams or zoom or whatever they use in China (we chat?) each day this week- the agenda is to appoint one of the new nominated directors in 249d as they have signed consents and are clearly qualified and willing - then with 2x Aussie resident Directors, the company can again be in compliance and hopefully get relisted within 5 days.

But the two ZIMNC directors (and Daniel who is still co-sec) have all just declined to attend.! - therefore with no quorum no business can get done officially and this issue can't get sorted.!!! He said he was as frustrated as anyone.

Its ridiculous behaviour from the chairman and financial officer- Complete dereliction. of duty. - I agree Bratty ASX should step in- but it seems they just don't care that the majority shareholders -the ones who own 85% and put all the money in - are getting royally shafted by these minority directors just because they can hide behind clause 13.11.

If the new director meant that ZIMC would lose control of the board I could understand their reticence - but it doesn't- there would then be 2 Aussie outside directors and as ZIMC have two directors and chairmanship (with a casting vote) they keep power - so nominated a new director now doesn't even affect their board control !! - yet still they refuse to even attend a meeting??? IMO It's clearly just to be vindictive to shareholders (as the ZIMC directors and Daniel don't own any) for having the audacity to move against their terrible management record and then taking all the shareholder funds mainly for lifestyle .
    Please get your votes in and lets try to remove these goons for a new board who care and will do some work.

I have been told the two young ZIMC directors don't even want to be Zeus directors - but they work for the Chinese government (and are paid by the Chinese government (ZIMC ) not by Zeus) and they were told to go on. So They can't just resign and therefore I hear they are probably looking forward to being kicked off - they clearly have zero interest in doing anything for ZEUS!! The sooner they are gone the better IMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZEU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.