ZEU 0.00% 0.9¢ zeus resources limited

Just a follow up on that note -I am informed by several...

1. 27 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 69
    Just a follow up on that note -I am informed by several shareholders who have contacted me to say they have not received their voting sheets in the mail-

If this is so then shareholders can still vote simply by going onto Boardroom Pty website at : https://boardroomlimited.com.au then log in - (for which you need your ZEU shareholding Hin Number). when you get in just go to the Investor serve section on the drop-down menu- then enter Zeus resources section in the box - and look at all the latest ZEU announcements - and there- called Zeus EGM proxy (I think) - you should find your voting proxy formats a PDF with bar code etc as a PDF. You need to fill it in and tick the boxes as you see fit - Note - don't tick the box giving your proxy to the chairman or you may give your vote to the ZIMC clown chairman,- then sign it, date it and then simply email it back to - [email protected].

failing that you can just download or screenshot the form attached to the ASX announcement about the EGM fill in your Name, address and add your HIn number (or it will be rejected) - fill in the form sign it and email that in to b boardroom at the email address shown above.

You should get an autoi reply authorisation back saying your vote is received.

Please note all votes have to be to Boardroom PTY before 5pm on Monday Sydney time.

I personally believe this is the last chance for shareholders to vote to save this company- because if the current board are allowed to continue running this company into the ground and from suspension after suspension and not doing any significant work and taking shareholders' funds to fund their lifestyle - this company may well never get relisted (and as none of the Chinese directors own shares in ZEU -so they don't care).

So fellow shareholders - please don't be complacent -this company is a good shell co and IMO has a positive potential future ahead of it if put under new management - but that will only happen if we retail shareholders band together right now to remove this tyranny.

look, - even your small shareholding vote can make a difference! - over 25% of the shares (over 100 million) in this company are owned by retail shareholders with less than 100,000 shares -who usually don't vote- which is exactly why this is why ZIMC with only 12% of the shares - has been able to ride roughshod over the majority shareholders and just use all the money as they please - apparently mainly for their own lifestyle and benefits??

So please make the effort to vote them out. enough of this tyranny.

man -up make the effort and go vote !!! This weekend or Monday morning is your last chance.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZEU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.