ZEU 0.00% 0.9¢ zeus resources limited

Dear All for those that have not bothered to vote have a good...

1. 39 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    Dear All for those that have not bothered to vote have a good read of what is below, if this does not make you vote you might have just torn up your hard earned cash and burnt it!!!
    On
    Zeus register there are 953 Australian and international shareholders being (IMO) held at virtual ransom by two Chinese ZIMC directors -who don’t care a fig about ZEUS and wont even attend board meetings try to resolve issues like ZEU’s new suspension. The said 2 young Chinese directorshold no ZEU shares and IMO don’t even want to be directors of Zeu but have been told to do it by the Chinese government (ZIMC) in Beijing.

ZIMC only holds 12% of Zeus and has controlled the board and money in Zeus for over a decade. In that time have destroyed 98% of shareholder value and have spent around A$14 million achieving little but supporting their directors lifestyle. This situation has only been allowed to happen because of shareholders voting apathy. Zeu’s shareholders must now make the effort to vote the ZIMC directors off now or ZEU sp will just continue to fade and die worthless. If we vote them off I believe Zeus still has promising potential under new, decent management.

Heres my own rough calcs about the voting based on the last published register- There are 953 shareholders holding 460 million shares roughly:

- 600 small shareholders ( 953-353)hold between 1-100k shares approx. 20 million shares .
    - 240 smaller shareholders (352-112) hold between 100k-500k shares = approx. 60 million shares.
    - 92 shareholders 112- 20 own between 500k- 3mill shares = approx 120 million shares.
    - The top 20 own around 280 million shares. = making the total of 460 million.

ZIMC owns only 57 million shares .
    I don’t see any Australian or international retail shareholders voting for ZIMC. I don’t mean to sound Racist but I do believe the only members who might possibly vote for ZIMC are some of the other 87 million shares held by Chinese names on the register - as they may have connections with ZIMC or have Chinese govt preassure put on them? Then 57 mill plus 87 mill could mean around 146 mill pro ZIMC votes max??. ( but frankly I doubt even that -as most Chinese I know are smart people and want to make -not lose – money)

But taking that as a worst case -it means from the remaining 314 mill shareholders would need 147 mill anti-ZIMC votes to win - that’s 46% . So half the majority of Australian and international retail shareholders need to get your fingers out and vote if you want ZIMC removed from board control.

All your votes count. Please get your vote in by 5pm Sydney time tomorrow -Monday 3rd or the latest by Tuesday 4th. See the posts above for how to vote

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZEU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.