RJT 0.00% 0.9¢ rubicon japan trust

Administration would be a cheaper and better option for RJT at...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2ic
    5,923 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4975
    Administration would be a cheaper and better option for RJT at this stage than being gouged for fees by usleless Rubicon managers. The administrator would be more notivated to wind up Trust and return any excess equity to shareholders rather than Rubicon management (or at leatst the men in black who own the management rights) who want to keep this thing on life support for ever just to keep raking in the annual fees.

Bank needs to negotiate March debt repayment. Obviously can go many ways so I will not guess. All I need are a few cents in the dollar though the banks will probably milk this thing with 15% interest rates and multi-million dollar "fees" to keep it alive until market settles enough to make sale transactions. Whatever, any shares held will be worthless for a while trading or not I suspect. Maybe bank will convert preference shares into equity and dilute the hell out of us but then they would be craypotted too!

In hindsight even a small punt near the bottom was pretty foolish but really feel for longer term holders. Between the banks who will screw unconscionable fees and penalties from the company while the managers are happy to sign anything to keep the management fees flowing and avoid handing over to an administrator.

goodluck

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RJT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.