CQU 0.00% 1.5¢ commquest ltd

Hello JD VictoriaI bought into CQU because of the promised...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,308 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 250
    Hello JD Victoria

I bought into CQU because of the promised dividend. When it was not paid, no one was more caustic about the CQU Board than me. But I was wrong. The CQU board made the right decision to conserve the funds as a hedge against the (then) coming market downturn. It cannot have been and easy decision, and I am still furious about it, but it was the right corporaate decision.

Similarly, I have been quite vociferous my my asseement of management as a bunch of naive academics. I think this comment still stands and what they need is a sklled corporate advisor. I don't think much of their legal division which I think is less than up front. Having said that, I don't think the directors are dishonest or irresponsible, they are limited by thier corporate experience; but I suspect they don't know this. What would Kerry Stokes do in the CQU position? (Of course he would never have allowed it to happen).

Like many others I stand to lose more than I am comfortable with should the company go belly up. However, I would prefer to take a proactive response rather than a negative stance I would much prefer to send positive suggestions to the Board of CQU. Whether such suggestions would even be considered or rejected out of hand I don't know.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CQU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.