OEL 7.69% 1.2¢ otto energy limited

Ann: Suspension from Official Quotation , page-21

1. 6,353 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 103
    p1K, (from above)

If OEL were ousted, and under the JOA OEL's share of SC55 goes to the other JV partners, then Trans-Asia Oil and Energy Development Corporation would become the sole holder of SC55...and SC51...and SC69.

Not sure if any other majors checked the data room for SC55, but as I've said before, of what is on offer in the Pines from a few companies looking to farm out some major equity, BHPB picked up on SC55 fairly quickly, and I've also stated why I think that happened.

The spotlight has now been focused, and if there were a kerfuffle like an ousting, and your imagination is correct, Trans-Asia might just have a few suitors knocking at the door...good for them, bad for BHPB...as I said, if they hang onto OEL, they've got their mark!

Given the OEL situation, like Monad, it has crossed my mind that behind closed doors, BHPB may be getting a bigger slice of SC55...as in a full carry for OEL...good for BHPB, and good for OEL short term!
    Now that would take a bit of time to work out wouldn't it, especially if it was a late consideration or offer.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OEL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
-0.001(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $57.54M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $3K 240.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 13140096 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 10314006 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OEL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.