ETM 0.00% 2.0¢ energy transition minerals ltd

well I think the danes are interested in not having to pay the...

1. 635 Posts.
    well I think the danes are interested in not having to pay the 3.4 billion kroner per annum to support approx 60000 greenlanders forever. It is a huge taxburden to a population of approx 5million danes! Having said that it is imperative that GGG can convince the people of Denmark and Greenland that the mining can occur with minor damage to the environment, and work together with the relevant departments for a good outcome. I am sure they are working their buts off at the moment to see this happen.

Leaching of fluorine seem to be the most toxic element according to The preliminary Environmental Impact Study for Kvanefjeld
    go to www.risoe.dk/rispubl/reports/ris-m-2875.pdf

Interesting times we live in. I think or hope a solution will be achieved to everyones satisfaction, but it will not happen overnight. This reminds me of LYCs suspension a short while back It came good... but a bit harrowing waiting and seeing the shares go down but it came good in the end... although I would have liked it to stay in australian hands....oh well here we go... another roller coaster. good luck all.....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $28.08M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 1.9¢ $15.15K 757.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 300723 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 50510 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.