LLL 0.00% 50.5¢ leo lithium limited

This information has come from a few sources now and makes...

1. 4,031 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6745

This information has come from a few sources now and makes perfect sense to me and is what I assumed to be the case.

Of course Leo cannot divulge incomplete negotiations that if put out in the public arena could jeopardise these negotiations and/or make the Mali Government be seen to lose face etc etc. It's a bit like buying a T shirt in Bali - you don't pay the upfront asking price, you negotiate a deal, even Australia operates on this principal, look at home auctions, union pay & conditions demands, compromises done between the Government in power & minority parties etc etc.

Most listed companies have confidential information they don't release. Leo doesn't disclose it's offtake pricing mechanism along with most other Lithium producers/developers yet Greenbushes does. Liontown doesn't disclose the royalty it will pay the traditional land owners, Core doesn't disclose it's offtake price ceiling. The list goes on & on and is completely normal in business.

Yet the ASX on it's high horse deny a request for a month voluntary suspension and as a penalty impose their own suspension. What a bunch of w^&*ers. They keep the honest people honest whilst turning a blind eye to market manipulators, bot trading etc etc. There is so much inside trading that goes on by those in the know, yet the asx just issues what's known as speeding tickets - which are completely useless - just make it seen that the asx is doing something even if it is nothing. They couldn't organise a piss up in a brewery.

Rant over.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LLL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.